Creating our podcast is truly a labor of love,
but we couldn't (wouldn't!) do it without the help of our friends.
If Marriage is Funny has made you laugh or love harder than you ever thought possible, won't you please consider supporting our project in any of the ways listed here?
XOXO - Gerard + Jessie Pepper
support the show
See below to find out how to
sHOP, DONATE, or leave a review
100% of every donation goes toward covering the production costs of Marriage is Funny. Thank you so much for helping to keep us on the air!
Select the denomination of your choice, enter your info, and we will send our endless gratitude and digital bear hugs your way!
We would squeeze you in real life if we could.
How to leave a podcast REVIEW
From your iPhone:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smart phone devices.
2. In the lower right hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “marriage is funny”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your Apple account, but otherwise this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!
From your computer:
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.)
2. In the search bar (upper right hand corner), type in “marriage is funny podcast”.
3. Click on our album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. 4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. On that page, there should be a button called “Write A Review” and if you click there, it will hopefully let you create a post with your thoughts!