This week, The Peppers learn a few do’s and don’ts of connecting with strangers. Jessie finds out why hot-shotting in a different language can easily end up in embarrassment, and then explains to Gerard how generous compliments are an easy way to break the ice with new friends.
THIS WEEK’S EPISODE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY AIRBNB! JOIN US BY LISTING YOUR OWN SPACE ON THE SITE, AND NEW USERS WILL GET A $25 CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE.
- We are so grateful to Sprint for making our On The Road tour possible! Be sure to check out the special highlights of our trip as we share them over on their feed, and follow along with styleandpepper on snapchat for more fun clips of our behind the scenes. ;)
- RSVP to our PHX event and you'll be there to listen as we record the Season One finale!
- In October, The Peppers are heading to Guatemala with Unbound, and we would love to encourage our community to consider finding their own sponsored friend!
- Gerard’s Spanish immersion program was wonderful and he would recommend it to anyone.
- Jessie reflects on the breakdown she experienced after getting braces for the fourth time in a row.
- Duolingo FEELS like just another fun game on your phone, but has actually been a super helpful way for us to brush up on our Spanish.
- Pepper-bestie Sara B was met by twinning with Jessie in the same pair of jeans.
- This week’s episode was brought to you by Airbnb! Join us by listing your own space on the site, and new users will get a $25 credit towards your next adventure.
- What is the longest amount of time you’ve ever spent away from your partner? How did that experience affect your communication as a whole?
- What’s the craziest way that you’ve ever started up a conversation with a new friend?
- Would you ever consider hosting travelers in your own home?