The Peppers are in the middle of their On The Road tour, and this episode comes to you from the basement of some of their gracious hosts. Gerard tells Jessie he wants to add another member to the family, but she explains why she's not so ready. They discuss how co-hosting a podcast about marriage has impacted their own life, and agree that taking a quick break in the fall will give them a chance to get caught up on creating season two.
- Many thanks to our generous hosts and the listeners who’ve come out to support us so far! BIG extra-special bear hugs go to...
- Erin + Matt for giving us a gorgeous place to stay and serving up a beautiful spread for the first event of the tour
- Allie + Adam for letting us gather in their creative space in Columbus
- Chris + Sarah for opening up their home in Grand Rapids and throwing a backyard BBQ to celebrate the end of summer
- Merl + Bobby for sharing a place to rest our heads AND a lovely studio to host a handful of the sweetest Chicago listeners
- Special thanks to Sprint for helping to make our On The Road tour possible! Be sure to check out the special highlights of our trip that we're sharing over on their feed, and follow along with styleandpepper on snapchat for more fun clips of our behind the scenes. ;)
- Don't forget: you can find our full tour details right here... We'd love to meet you, so come out and hug us if you dare!
- If you could live out of any vehicle (while driving across the country) for three weeks, what would it be and why?
- Does your own family currently seem complete? What would it take to make it feel that way?
- What topics would you cover if you had your own podcast?