The Peppers are officially inviting YOU to come on vacation with us in April! We’re taking some listeners to Puerto Vallarta next month, and we can already tell that it is going to be EPIC.
In this week’s episode, Jessie professes her commitment to the grocery store up the street. While she’d rather stroll the aisles than make a trip to the spa, we learn that Gerard definitely prefers the spa, but expects to get his massages from within the comforts of his own home.
- A Marriage is Funny proposal! What the what?! Help us celebrate with Ashley and her man in the private MIF Facebook group!
- Jessie kicked her commitment issues and joined the frequent shopper club at her fave local grocery store. Listen in for her prioritized list of supermarket criteria, and get her expert instructions for buying the best type of kale.
- Gerard’s healthy eating goes out the window when Jessie leaves town. How does that saying go? When the wife’s away, the husband eats junk food...
- Jessie would easily drive across town for her favorite fake ice cream. Arctic Zero and a piece of dark chocolate is a nightly ritual at Casa de Pepper.
- Gerard shares a special recipe for something that only HE can create: Guilt Salad. (With extra parmesan and a side of preservatives, please.)
- The last thing Jessie needs before leaving on a trip is another to-do item… As you may have heard in Episode 8, we’re still working on smoothing out our pre-travel send off.
- The Melt Massage courses have significantly upped our back-rubbing game. Now all we need to do is harness a bit of heartfelt motivation.
- Gerard bounces back from a bad massage experience, and now Jessie is stuck bearing the brunt of his trauma.
- Give Jessie a head of cauliflower and a fully stocked pantry, and she'll gladly make you a healthy feast!
- When it comes to grocery stores, are you more of a “wander the aisles” kind of person or do you prefer to make a plan and have your list delivered?
- What is your favorite way to receive physical connection from your partner?
- Would you rather have a fully stocked fridge filled with all of your favorite ingredients or a super-luxurious back rub that you never have to reciprocate?