Jessie + Gerard are officially inviting YOU to come on vacation with us in April! We’re taking some listeners to Puerto Vallarta next month, and we can already tell that it is going to be EPIC.
The Peppers break their own rule from Episode 004 by deciding to air their dirty laundry secrets. When it comes to fighting stains, Gerard is a sneaky son of a bleach, and Jessie turns a little crazy when she hears tiny sounds. The misophonia struggle is real at Casa de Pepper, and this couple learns that desperate times call for desperate drinking measures.
- Thank you so much for sharing this show with your friends! We’re hovering amidst the iTunes recommended section for our category, and it’s all because of you.
- Vacation with us in Mexico next month! We have room for two more couples on the Great Love Getaway… Grab your sweetie and come hang out with us in the sun.
- Gerard breaks the rule from Episode 004 and decides to revive the secret deleted content.
- Jessie is a wuss and refuses to use bleach on her clothes.
- You didn’t want the free steak knives from Episode 011 so we didn’t bother asking if you wanted a free microwave too.
- Did you know there are over 300 different colors of white paint? Pretty sure we’ve sampled them all at our local Home Depot.
- Gerard happens to be brilliant at stain removal, but Jessie finally uncovers his ulterior motives (while he figures out a way to expose her torso).
- Jessie is plagued by the hatred of sound -- Otherwise known as Misophonia.
- The Peppers discuss how this sensitivity plays out in their day to day, but are encouraged by the disorder's exposure in a documentary called Quiet Please (and this conversation between the creator and our friend Jessica Mernane).
- Let's all just be thankful that Sadie's puppy-snores do not affect her parents.
- Jessie gives up gum to avoid getting in trouble, and offers to glue Gerard’s feet together to keep him from fidgeting.
- Have you or your partner ever ruined a load of the other person's laundry?
- What is your least favorite sound in the entire world?
- Which person would be better at picking out the perfect white paint color?