Rule 031 | Strangers Are Just Friends That You Haven't Met Yet
It’s been a while... but this week The Peppers are sharing a "quickie" listener-Q+A episode, and it's all about how they navigate friendships as a married couple. Tune in to hear them chat about prioritizing time for their favorite pals, and how to avoid an acquaintance that sometimes makes you feel like less than yourself.
Don't Forget: We are headed on vacation together in April and we want YOU to come with us! Some of our fabulous listeners are joining us in Puerto Vallarta next month, and we can already tell that it is going to be EPIC... There is room for just one more couple, so snag your spot before registration closes on March 20th.
- Take a listen to Episode 18 to hear us share our play-by-play for making friends with strangers.
- There is tons of fun going on with the Great Love Gang in the facebook group... Come hang out over there!
- We had a blast with The Dluxes last weekend, and it made us SO excited to have them treat our Getaway couples to a complimentary Creative Marriages session in Mexico next month.
- Q1: Do you guys ever have trouble divvying up time between his and her friends? Also, do you feel like you get enough guy-time/girl-time, or do you ever feel guilty needing that?
- Q2: How do you balance time with just the two of us and with other people?
- Q3: How do you deal with your spouse’s friends? Friends from past, new friends, friends you tolerate, friends you love most?
- As promised, here's a link to Jessie’s Pepper Letter about flower + wreaths + faraway friends.
- Anyone up for an in-real-life dinner party? We’re doing some serious daydreaming about this, and will keep you posted as the prepping continues.
- When is the next chance that you and your partner could invite another couple for a double date?
- Which of your own friends would your partner choose as their favorite?
- Have you ever wished you could ask your spouse to stop hanging out with a certain friend?