Rule 041 | Shared Hobbies Lead To Shared Arguments
The Peppers may share a keen love of personal style, but they still enjoy the chance to kick off their shoes and let loose. Gerard admits that he's starting to feel the Birkenstock-burn, and Jessie is hoping that their summer will be full of bike riding and brunch.
It's time to save-the-date for our next Great Love Getaway! We're heading to Puerto Vallarta in October 2016, and we'd love to have you join us.
You asked for t-shirts and we did our best to deliver some swag... Three cool styles, now available for our gangster buddies UNTIL FRIDAY JUNE 10th!
- Gerard's current footwear of choice was inspired by everyone's favorite old man from Brooklyn.
- Jessie publicly declares her newfound love of turtlenecks right here.
- Check out Gerard's Guy Style column if you're looking for some dude-friendly fashion advice.
- If you're curious about what Jessie does with her wardrobe cast-offs, you can take a peek at her Poshmark closet (and help support our sailing fund at the same time).
- Gerard has to pick between sailing lessons or new boat shoes, and we bet you can guess what he happens to choose.
- Jessie's new podcast project is called The Perfect Wife.me because the perfect wife is not... her. (Duh.) Listen in for interviews with women like Jess Connolly, Erin Loechner, Whitney English + more!
- The Peppers are hoping to snap more blog photos and write more jokes this summer.
- Listen to another convo we had about the challenges of podcasting (and fighting) right from Episode 17 in Season One.
- Graeme in Seattle was surprised by our blow-up confession from Episode 25. It's sad to say that this was not an isolated incident.
- The Peppers have tried to link up for a shared project before, but the burned sweet potato fries made the efforts feel futile. (Tune in to Episode 11 for the full story.)
- What is the one trend that you most regret wearing?
- Have you ever felt physically or mentally uncomfortable because of something that you had on?
- When it comes to bike rides, are you more motivated by the calorie burn or the chance of a swanky brunch at the end?