Gerard finds a stack of unused coupons in the junk drawer, and it prompts him to proclaim that they need to cut back on the grocery bill. Jessie’s new love affair with music is snazzing up her song library, and she's shyly sharing the secret of pursuing her inner DJ.
Share your feedback with us by leaving a review on iTunes and find out how you can support our mission of Great Love right over here!
- Gerard thinks that the duo is overspending on food supplies, but Jessie assures him that she hasn’t changed a thing since their bill has gone up.
- Jessie loves to take care of the groceries and cooking, but threatens to stop because her shopping skills are being questioned.
- You’re probably not surprised that our budgeting conversation from Season Two is coming back to bite us in the butt.
- Long Beach has an extensive list of weekly farmer’s markets, but Jessie wishes that they had grocery carts AND carried her favorite healthy ice cream.
- Jessie has a love/hate relationship with music, but things are improving thanks to Brother Joey’s introduction to The Big Music Library in the Clouds.
- Both of The Peppers have music-library-dysmorphia but thankfully their personal tastes are complementary enough to co-exist.
- YES Gerard was in an all-male a capella group in college, and YES you can listen to his hit solo song right here.
- How did we miss the fact that Sia has such an incredible body of work? (If you happen to know the answer, does that mean you ALSO know why she wears her hair over her face?)
- The set of Sonos speakers that Gerard bought himself as a birthday gift have truly been a fun addition for the whole household.
- Blaring a little bit of Flo Rida is the only way Jessie can pump herself up enough to use the vacuum cleaner.
- The Peppers covered dinner music AND bedroom music in Episode 2, but Jessie blurts out an update to her current faves for The Kissing Playlist.
- This week’s show wraps up with what are likely the silliest show outtakes that you’ve ever heard on Marriage is Funny... Please don't say we didn't warn you.
- Because we know you’re curious: Gerard is partial to a specific type of gluten free tortillas that have both helped his tummy AND nearly broken our bank.
- Do you know (or can you guess) the most expensive item on your family's last grocery bill?
- What is the most embarrassing song in your entire music library?
- Which Disney character is your ultimate alter-ego? If you had to pick one for your partner, who would it be?