Rule 012 | Always Act Impressed When Your Partner Flexes Their Muscles
This week's episode features our first listener question, and a new show format -- The Quickie. ;) Listen in as we chat about how working together has shaped our relationship, and why sleeping your way to the top is almost always a bad idea.
- Megan from Oroville, CA runs a Crossfit gym with her husband Santos, and she wrote in to ask about the best way to make decisions as a dynamic duo.
- The Peppers talk through what it's like to build a business together when both partners handle work differently.
- Jessie shares about the time that her working relationship with Gerard came crashing down in the middle of a dinner date. He quit his position as her business confidante in between big bites of sushi.
- When Jessie presents her new ideas to Gerard, he feels like he’s playing an impossible game of pinball. (And then he admits that pulling the plug sometimes just feels easier.)
- Learn what it's like to have multiple creative orgasms a day.
- The adventures of working together has weighed on The Pepper's relationship, but embracing differences in problem solving can help to alleviate the stress.
- Be sure to listen to the end for a recap complete with three bonus tidbits!
- How would you describe your partner's biggest strength as it relates to their work?
- Do you crave the need to get credit for your big beautiful ideas, or does it feel more important to simply experience whatever cool things you’ve come up with?
- If you could only pick one frozen yogurt topping for the rest of your life, what would it be?!