Gerard divulges the back story behind his drinking habit, while the duo invites you to join them in making their signature drink, a Pepper Margarita. Jessie craves a certain kind of physical touch... as long as it means her fingers don't go numb.
Hard to believe we're nearing the end of another season, but that means we're now accepting sponsors for our next round of the show!
Contact us directly for more info, and be sure to save the date for our finale party on May 29th.
- We’re almost to 96 ratings on iTunes! Help us pass 100 this week? We'd love to have your support, and you can head over here for instructions on leaving a review.
- The recipe for a Pepper Margarita: Take 2 slices of jalapeno (seeds removed) and muddle in the bottom of a shaker. Add 1.5 oz of tequila, 1 oz of triple sec and 1 oz of lime juice (from a REAL LIME), shake and pour over ice in your favorite glass with a salted rim!
- Just in case you live nearby and want to try the pineapple-infused tequila that Jessie tried recently… Head to Agaves Kitchen in Long Beach!
- Jessie’s narcolepsy might have been contagiously caught from this character back in Season One.
- The Peppers may have met at a school with strict rules, but that hasn't stopped them from embracing the joy of a nice glass of tequila.
- Share a virtual drink with The Gang on Cinco de Mayo! Make yourself a Pepper Marg, snap a pic and share with us on social media using the hashtag #GreatLoveGang.
- Jessie admits that she loves holding hands, but Gerard hasn't always believed in the importance of using the right technique.
- Who are your top three favorite people to share a cocktail with?
- What version of physical touch makes you feel most connected to your partner?
- Do public displays of affection make you feel uncomfortable or incredibly loved?