The Peppers learn that leaving your wallet at home when you go to the flea market is a lot like working an 80-hour week... Either way, your wife's definitely going to find a way to b*tch about it.
- An update on our budget-building drama... Three words: store brand pickles.
- The FB group exploded with suggestions and ideas for managing personal finances! Hop over there to learn and share your own.
- Financial Goals for The Peppers: Building up our emergency fund, buy Jessie a pair of rollerblades (because G already got his new belt), and start saving up for The Great Love Getaway.
- Join in the conversation by tweeting at us while you listen!
- Jessie made a special present to commemorate a random anniversary... Get your reminder of Great Love over at meetthepeppers.com.
- Gerard wants to go to the Flea Market, and Jessie shoots him down because she has no self control. (Get caught up by listening in on our budget discussion in Episode 22.)
- Jessie is on the hunt for the perfect new coffee table, an antique watch, and a handful of other things… ADD ‘EM TO THE WISHLIST.
- Coffee-shopping might soon become the most romantic moment of our week.
- Jessie checks in with Gerard about his busy week, and is surprised to find herself feeling a little bit stung.
- Gerard is learning to balance client work and self-care. It's much harder to get used to than he thought it would be.
- We changed our lives after reading The 4-Hour Work Week a few years ago, but based on the current situation -- It might be time for a little refresher.
- Jessie's admits to how her recent business changes have made her crave the career momentum she's used to.
- The Peppers are reminded of the main reason they call the West Coast "The Best Coast" and Gerard gets angry (and curses!) for the very first time on the show.
We're pumped to invite you to join us on the Great Love Getaway! SAVE THE DATE for April 7-10 of 2016, and get excited by grabbing one of our new goodies right here.
- Re-tell the story of your first kiss and share us with it here!
- What would your DREAM DATE be if money were no object?
- Do you or your partner ever feel burned-out in your jobs? How does the other person react when that happens?
Don't forget to leave us a review on iTunes, sign up for our mailing list and send us a tweet if you have something to share while you listen!