Rule 068.5 | An Audio Christmas Card From The Peppers
Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays from your favorite podcasting duo! We love you guys and we'll be back with a full new episode before the end of this year. ♥️
- Jessie's festive "bobsled cocktail" recipe can be found here.
- Follow our holiday antics on instagram while we're away.
- Get involved with the show by checking out the t-shirts and letterpress prints in our shop!
- Try episode 23 if you like rollerblades and episode 38 if you are particular about the proper way to hold hands.
- Gerard's least favorite episode involves the story of how he split his pants on vacation. Jessie admits that it will probably be her gift-wrapping entertainment for this week.
- We're headed to Puerto Vallarta for our next Great Love Getaway in April 2018. Grab a ticket and surprise your sweetie pie with a tropical vacation for Christmas!
- We're reminded that no marriage is perfect, which means there is no such thing as the perfect husband OR the perfect wife. Unless you're talking about a podcast, then here she is.
- We've heard from our listeners about chronic pain, not having kids, sleeping in separate beds, sleeping in separate cities, armoires, birthday slip-ups and so much more.
- Join our private FB group to keep in touch!
- Leave your feedback about our show in the form of an iTunes review and don't worry about Jessie's feelings, because we've got a big goal to reach!