Rule 036 | The Lifespan Of A Mattress Is Only Eight Years
Jessie wants to experiment with sleeping in other beds, but Gerard cares more about earning reward points while doing it. The Peppers commit to filling their year with travel, and they both decide to be more intentional about tucking each other in at night.
Hard to believe we're nearing the end of another season, but that means we're now accepting sponsors for Season Three of the show!
Contact us directly for more info, and be sure to save the date for our finale party on May 29th.
- Sharing so many of our favorite things this week, but no money has exchanged hands in the making of this episode.
- Listen to Episodes 23 + 27 to catch up on Gerard’s crazy work schedule and frequent travel situation.
- Jessie admits that there are many benefits to having the whole house to herself.
- We’re still on a mission to get Lester Holt and his wife Carol on an episode of Marriage is Funny... Send him a tweet and let's swarm him with some social media love!
- Jessie’s mornings begin with her fancy french press and a simpler version of this Rocket Fuel Latte.
- Check out The Points Guy and find out how to earn a Southwest Companion Pass for free.
- No cross-county tour for us this summer, but we ARE excited to pop around to a few of our favorite US cities! We want to hang out with you, so let us know if you'd like to host a little shindig.
- Gerard packs his "whole shebang" in his killer travel set from Vessel.
- No one is surprised that Jessie’s meticulous systems apply to her travel snacks as much as her regular eating schedule.
- Tree-huggers will love the Make A Green Choice plan from all Starwood Hotels.
- The conversation about separate beds is sure to ruffle a lot of feathers, but one thing we know for sure is that flipping over in a squishy bed is very inefficient.
- If you could fly with your partner to any place in the world for free, where would it be?
- Do you know any other couples who sleep in separate beds? Have you ever considered it?
- How do you usually pass the time on an airplane?