Rule 034 | Come Up With A Code Word To Avoid Conflict
An accidental-repeat topic that you won’t want to miss. Gerard claims he has an urgent issue with his in-laws, and Jessie is hoping to protect both Peppers from getting badly burned on the Great Love Getaway in Mexico this week. Catch snippets from our trip on social media: we're @styleandpepper on snapchat/insta and @meetthepeppers on twitter.
Hard to believe we're nearing the end of another season, but that means we're now accepting sponsors for Season Three of the show!
Contact us directly for more info, and be sure to save the date for our finale party on May 29th.
- Gerard compares Jessie’s proficiency for packing to the athleticism of an olympic athlete. Flattering, but highly inaccurate.
- We do our packing much like we do our laundry... As far away from each other as humanly possible.
- Jessie is fanatical about sunscreen application. She has favorites for both face and body, and even uses one that comes infused with bug spray.
- Gerard denies that he has rules for his approach to sun exposure, but Jessie points out that history says otherwise.
- The Peppers find out that taking care of yourself applies to both skincare AND fast food.
- Gerard tries to uncover why he sometimes acts rude when they visit Jessie’s parents.
- A snippy comment after a rough day can end up being the straw that breaks the wifey’s back.
- Hilarious brothers are sometimes a blessing in disguise. We’ll prove it by pointing you toward the episode with little bro Joey from last season.
- The Peppers tend to revert to their childlike selves whenever they visit their families. The Mom’s love to dote, but Jessie insists on pitching in. (And ruining Gerard’s vacations at the same time.)
- Come up with a code-word to avoid conflict, and remember that co-piloting a situation is always the best plan.
- When you’re taking a trip together, do you pack separately or in the same suitcase? How did this approach come about?
- Have you ever gotten so sunburned that it actually made you sick?
- What is one self-care habit that you wish your partner would be better at?